Redmi note 8 charging port problem solution:
Charging problem is the one of most irritating and frustrating problem for any smartphone user. Literally imagine you have to do something in your smartphone and in that time you see your smartphone is totally discharged and when you put it on charging you see your smartphone isn’t taking charge. It can just make your day bad, all the things you do through your smartphone everything will stop and it will be in pending list.
Well most of the time this problem happens because of software issue and because of charging port problems. If you have any software issues then you can just solve it by restarting, rebooting and updating the smartphone by there tricks. It’s all for software issue but what if there is any hardware problem in your smartphone like charging port problem. Well don’t worry we have solution for this also, you can try it and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix redmi note 8 charging port problem
- At first switch off your smartphone.
- Take some isopropyl alcohol in a container.
- Take a ear cleaner and dip it into the isopropyl alcohol.
- Now put it into your charging port and gently clean it the way it will not damage anything.
- After you clean it properly just restart your smartphone and try to charge it again and you will see your problem will be solved.
- Redmi note 8 charging port problem
- Redmi y3 fingerprint sensor not working problem solution
- Xiaomi mi 11 lite fingerprint sensor not working problem solution
- Redmi note 8 pro ghost touch problem solution
- mi phone speaker not working, fix it in easy way
- Mi smartphone not turning on problem solution, solution for all mi devices
- How to fix redmi 5 vibration not working problem
- Redmi note 3 charging problem solution
- Poco x2 camera not working problem solution
- Redmi note 9s ear speaker problem solution