Redmi note 10 fingerprint sensor not working problem solution: Are you a xiaomi smartphone user and you are facing fingerprint sensor problem in your redmi note 10 smartphone and you don’t know how you can solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you we will help you in solving your smartphone fingerprint sensor problem.
- At first turn on your redmi note 10 smartphone.
- Now after it go to settings.
- Scroll down and click on password and security.
- Hear remove your old fingerprint and delete it.
- After it just go back to settings menu again.
- Click on apps.
- Click on manage apps.
- Search system launcher and click on it.
- Now force stop it and clear the data and cache of it.
I hope now you have successfully solved your smartphone fingerprint sensor if yes then congratulations. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem after applying this solution also. Then i recommend you to do a factory reset in your smartphone and after it your problem will be solved hundred problem. Incase if this fails then it’s any hardware problem. To fix it you have to visit any xiaomi service center near your locality, don’t worry replacing fingerprint sensor will not cost you a high price.
- Mi smartphone not turning on problem solution, solution for all mi devices
- How to fix redmi 5 vibration not working problem
- How to fix redmi y3 front camera not working problem in easy
- Redmi note 5 pro stuck on mi logo solution in easy way
- Redmi note 9 pro signal problem solution
- Redmi note 10 pro front camera issue solution
- Redmi note 9 pro microphone not working problem solution
- Redmi note 9s ear speaker problem solution