Oppo a33 network problem solution:
Network is the most important thing in our smartphone without it we can’t do anything, like we can’t can call anyone or we can’t use our internet without network. Nowadays smartphone is one of the most important thing in our life, without it we can just face thousands of problems. From morning workout data to our office work everywhere our smartphone is involved. We can even imagine that we can survive one day without our smartphone in this digital revolution. Well we all know to run our smartphone perfect how much a good network connection is important, if it will weak or if it will doesn’t work then we can’t do anything on our smartphone.
There are many oppo a33 smartphone users have complained about this that they are facing the network problem in their oppo a33 smartphone and they don’t know how they can solve this problem. Well don’t worry we are here for you, here below we have written one of the most simplest and easiest solution of this problem. I recommend you try this and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to solve it
- Turn on your oppo a33 smartphone.
- Now go to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on additional settings.
- Scroll down and click on back up and reset.
- Click on erase all data (factory reset).
- Hear select reset network settings ( if anyone has fear that this will erase the their smartphone photos, videos and documents or anything then let me tell you it will not delete anything from your smartphone it will just reset your smartphone network settings.
- Click reset network settings.
- Now restart your smartphone and check again whether your problem is solved or not and you will see your network problem will be successfully solved.