Mi a3 fingerprint sensor problem solution:
Are you facing fingerprint sensor problem in your mi a3 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If yes then you are in the correct place. Mostly this problem happens because of software glitches and this can be solved easily. Hear below i have written one of the easiest solution of this problem you can try this and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix mi a3 fingerprint sensor problem solution
- Go to settings of your redmi a3 smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on password and security.
- Now remove your old fingerprint and delete it.
- After it just go back to settings menu again.
- Click on apps.
- Click on manage apps.
- Search system launcher and click on it.
- Now force stop it and clear the data and cache of it.
- When you have done all these things, simply just restart your smartphone and check your smartphone fingerprint sensor again, and enter a new and fresh password and after it your problem will be solved.
- How to fix redmi note 4 network problem
- Redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem solution
- how to fix xiaomi camera error
- Redmi note 3 charging problem solution
- mi phone speaker not working, fix it in easy way
- Mi smartphone not turning on problem solution, solution for all mi devices
- How to fix redmi 5 vibration not working problem
- How to fix redmi y3 front camera not working problem in easy
- Redmi note 5 pro stuck on mi logo solution in easy way
- Redmi note 9 pro signal problem solution
- Redmi note 10 pro front camera issue solution
- Redmi note 9 pro microphone not working problem solution
- Redmi 2 prime mic problem solution
Learnhowtofix – Mi a3 fingerprint sensor problem solution