How to fix xiaomi mi 11 lite fingerprint sensor not working problem: Are you a xiaomi smartphone user and you are facing fingerprint sensor problem in your redmi 11 lite smartphone and you don’t know how you can solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you we will help you in solving your smartphone fingerprint sensor problem. A lot of problem think that it’s a big problem and it can’t be solved but let me tell you it’s very easy to solve this problem. You just have to do is kindly please read this whole article carefully from stating to end so that you will not miss any steps and after it you will easily solve your fingerprint sensor problem.
How to solve it
- Turn on your redmi 11 lite smartphone.
- Go to settings.
- Scroll down and click on password and security.
- Remove your old fingerprint and delete it.
- After it just go back to settings menu again and after it click on apps.
- Click on manage apps.
- Search system launcher and click on it.
- Now force stop it and clear the data and cache of it.
- Now just restart your smartphone and check again and your problem will be solved completely.
I hope now you have successfully solved your smartphone fingerprint sensor if yes then congratulations. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem after applying this solution also. Then i recommend you to do a factory reset in your smartphone and after it your problem will be solved hundred problem. Incase if this fails then it’s any hardware problem. To fix it you have to visit any xiaomi service center near your locality, don’t worry replacing fingerprint sensor will not cost you a high price.
Related articles you may like
- Redmi note 8 pro ghost touch problem solution
- mi phone speaker not working, fix it in easy way
- Mi smartphone not turning on problem solution, solution for all mi devices
- How to fix redmi 5 vibration not working problem
- Redmi note 3 charging problem solution
Okadtech – How to fix xiaomi mi 11 lite fingerprint sensor not working problem