If you face error 4013 in iphone or error like 4005 or 4014 while restoring your device then the errors refers to hardware problem to solve this problem follow my steps these will definitely solve your problem.
First check your lighting cable if it has any problem then try a different cable. After it try to plug your cable in different ports of your computer so that if there will be any problem in your computer port it will be solved. Mostly people face the issue because of this.
If this didn’t then work then don’t worry there a some other methods are also which can solve your problem
- Method 1 – update your device. To update your device follow these steps
- Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with WiFi.
- Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because the software needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS or iPadOS will reinstall apps that it removed. If you tap Cancel.
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your device into power before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight.
And if want to update your device using computer then follow these steps
- On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Locate your device on your computer.
- Click general or Settings, then click Check for Update.
- Click Download and Update.
- Method 2- disconnect your phone all sensors, earpiece and everything that connected to your phone and then connect it to your mac device. And then try to update it again it will work.
- Method 3-
- Connect your phone to iTunes and start recovery mode.
- When you will see the spinning wheel on the screen of your phone eject the cable immediately and wait for some time.
- Reinsert the cable it will solve your problem.
- Method 4-
- Remove your phone lcd screen or any any duplicate part that you have used in your phone (sometimes apple doesn’t recognize non apple parts).
- After try to restore/upgrade process.
After doing all these things if you still facing any problem then its a loose hd in mb it requires microsoldering you can do it by sending a service request to apple. https://support.apple.com/en-in/repair.